Unlike any other book of its kind, Showdown:
- Explains the gun debate from both sides’ points of view.
- Describes the official militia under the 2nd Amendment, including its history and its arms, from Jamestown to the 21st century.
- Shines the light on the anti-gun side’s “playbook” and the reasons gunowners refuse to compromise.
- Serves as the ultimate reference for gun rights scholars
First time in print, Showdown gives:
- Advice about exercising 2nd Amendment rights to bear arms in defense of home and community.
- Precise, detailed, expertly-researched information on the law and facts about firearms, with complete index, footnotes, references and tables of cases and codes.
To see more the details, please visit: www.guncontrolbook.com